Marc A. StefanskiChairman
Marc A. Stefanski is Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer and President of Third Federal Savings and Loan. Since becoming chairman and chief executive of the 79-year old thrift in 1987, Mr. Stefanski has overseen Third Federal’s continual growth as the dominant home mortgage lender in Ohio, as well as its growth in the Florida market. Third Federal currently does business in 21 states, the District of Columbia, and reaches approximately 65% of the U.S. population. Third Federal has assets of $13.4 billion as of March 31, 2017, up from $1.8 billion when Mr. Stefanski succeeded his father as chairman.
In April 2007, Third Federal made a minority initial public offering (IPO) raising nearly $1 billion in capital. Under Mr. Stefanski’s direction, the $55 million Third Federal Foundation was established as a product of the company’s IPO, enabling it to fund charitable gifts and projects within the communities it serves. Under his leadership, through both the Third Federal Foundation and Third Federal Savings and Loan, the following civic and philanthropic endeavors have been achieved:
- The Third Federal Foundation, in partnership with the Stefanski Family Foundation and the Cleveland Clinic Foundation, donated $5 million to fund a community health education center in Cleveland focused on addressing health disparities in Cleveland neighborhoods. The Center is called The Rhonda and Marc Stefanski Center for Community Health Education.
- $1 million grants each to the Cleveland Metropolitan School District for a family academy; The Community Service Scholarship Award to Cleveland Central Catholic High School; and the University Hospital House Call Program.
- $1.5 million annually to civic partners/causes that support the Cleveland Metropolitan School District.
- $1,000,000 + to Rhonda’s Kiss, a fundraiser Marc started in memory of his late wife Rhonda that raises money to support the financial needs of Cleveland cancer patients.
- The Broadway Development Initiative, a revitalized area in Cleveland called the Broadway-Slavic Village neighborhood.
- A 42-suite elderly housing project called Broadway Place, directly across from Third Federal’s headquarters.
Mr. Stefanski earned an undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Arts in Economics) from Heidelberg College in 1976 and an MBA with a concentration in Systems Management from Baldwin Wallace College in 1980.
Kyle StefanskiExecutive Director
Executive Director of Rhonda’s Kiss, Kyle Stefanski grew up with his four brothers and sisters in Cleveland, Ohio with their mother and father, Rhonda and Marc Stefanski. The Stefanski family suffered enormous difficulty when Rhonda was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. In only two short months Rhonda lost her battle and painfully left her loving family behind in November 2014.
Crushed by the loss of his mother, Kyle and his father created Rhonda’s Kiss. In her honor, Rhonda's Kiss provides financial assistance for the non-medical costs associated with cancer treatment. Through events in Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Palm Beach, Florida, Rhonda's Kiss provides money for patient social services at nationally recognized hospitals.
Kyle is determined to help patients and their families with non-medical expenses and supports cutting-edge research to fight cancer from multiple fronts.
Ned joined Todd Associates in 1978 as a sales trainee and thirteen years later became its President. Ned’s specialty lies in insurance design for school districts, municipalities and national accounts. He serves as a board member for Lake Erie College and Cleveland Sports Commission and is on the advisory board for Notre Dame College and University Hospitals. Ned is heavily involved in philanthropy and has raised over $2,000,000 for the Diana Hyland Miracle Fund, a charity established in memory of his late wife. A graduate of Baldwin Wallace University, Ned holds a bachelors degree in Business Administration.
Anthoni Visconsi IIDirector
Anthoni Visconsi II and his brother, Dominic A. Visconsi, Jr., continue the legacy of the Visconsi family name in real estate development and management. They have built an organization of exceptional real estate professionals which actively pursues acquisitions and development opportunities and oversees the management and leasing of over 2.0 million square feet of retail space.
Mr. Visconsi has over 30 years of experience in all phases of commercial real estate. He joined the predecessor company of what has become the Visconsi Companies, Ltd. in 1981. Prior to that time, Mr. Visconsi gained valuable management and leasing experience working for Eastgate Management, Inc., a property management firm specializing in retail properties, and K&V Investment Co., a company specializing in the development and management of industrial properties.
Mr. Visconsi’s duties include strategic planning of the company’s operations and growth, management of the company’s relationships with designated key retailers, oversight of specific developments and new market entry.
Mr. Visconsi received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Colgate University. He is an Associate Member of the Urban Land Institute.
Your gift helps support our mission.
Want to volunteer or spread the word.